Saturday 5 September 2009

Sore Saturday....

Forgot to put the bunny away while is was light yesterday so had to chase it around the garden in the dark with a torch which resulted in me getting bitten by the bl**dy thing! Someone else can put it away tonight!

The reason I forgot to do it when I should have is because the son-in-law of the lady from the accident turned up at my door with some flowers for me - what a lovely, kind gesture.


Pages 3 & 4 for the LSNED project. Day three was about discovering that I hadn't turned over my perpetual calendar for days and days and was still in August! Day four was about my general hatred of planning menus, shopping, unpacking it all etc. Anyway I managed to get around Sainsburys and back home within an hour by just focusing on what I need and sticking to the shopping list! Woo hoo!!

No comments: