Wednesday, 30 January 2008
Sunday, 27 January 2008
Wednesday, 23 January 2008
That is very sad, he was a fine actor and I thought his films were brill. I will look forward to seeing him as the Joker in the next Batman movie. What a tragic waste!
Started on my altered book but not too sure what I'm doing so am floundering a bit so will have to do more homework on this topic I think.
Monday, 21 January 2008
Thursday, 17 January 2008
Went to see 'PS I Love You' with Sue at the flicks yesterday afternoon. It was OK but not really my cup of tea - too much of chick flick.
Sue seems to have changed a lot or is it me or is it that I'm just too sensitive these days??? We always used to be such good friends but she seems very much wrapped up in her own little world with not a care about how anyone else is. She seems very self centred and has a bit of a 'martyr syndrome' going on about her mother. Oh well I'll wait and see what she's like after her mother has gone........have a feeling that I won't be hearing much from her after that.
Tuesday, 15 January 2008
I really enjoyed doing these and will be doing them on all my envelopes now (even though I don't post much!?!?)
Monday, 14 January 2008
Friday, 11 January 2008
Will catch up on the last couple of day's 365 prompts today and over the weekend and will go and have a look on Flickr and leave some comments for all you clever peeps.
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
|What Your Favorite Color Red Says About You:|
Monday, 7 January 2008
Sir Walter Scott
Sunday, 6 January 2008
The rules of the game:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Born in Germany of Irish Parents
- Have 3 brothers but no sisters
- Didn't marry 'til I was 30
- I've been in the White House
- I hate ginger
- I Love white wine
- I'm an Aquarian
Boy that was hard.............I'm soooo boring.
Saturday, 5 January 2008
Friday, 4 January 2008
Mary Jean Irion
Thursday, 3 January 2008