Monday 14 December 2009

Monday again….

Can’t believe it’s a week since I updated my blog….not very good am I?!

Weekend was good/bad …. had my cyst removed from the back of my neck on Friday and 4 stitches – ouch!  It’s still swollen and uncomfortable but the antibiotics should help I hope.

Went out Saturday night for our ‘girl’s night out’ – it was really good and we all had a fab time.

I’ve had a quick catch up with my Christmas Journal too – so the pages are quite plain ‘cos I haven’t got time to faff about too much.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Those are really nice pages! You said they are "plain" but really they are very pretty.
The thing about courses like JYC (and LSNED!) is that you can do it your own way, at your own pace. This journal will still be something you can treasure and look at over and over again in the future. It's coming on so well - keep up the good work!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Those pages look wonderful! Not every page needs to be an intricate work of art...it's the momories that count! That said, they really do look lovely!

So glad you got your neck sorted...those stitches will be out before you know it!