Saturday 6 March 2010

Sad Saturday….

Well, the deed is done and the estate agent has been around to take photos and details of the house and it will be put on the market next week.

A bit of background detail…….my husband left me just after Christmas and although we were going to try and keep the house together until our mortgage finishes in 7 years ~ it wasn’t working out.  So I’ve decided to divorce him, sell the house and start again (at 54 ?!?!).  Unfortunately I won’t be able to afford a house of my own and therefore will have to rent one to put a roof over our heads (my two ‘children’ will be coming with me).

It’s funny how life turns out isn’t it?  You think by the time you get to this stage that everything is settled and set in stone but nothing ever is.  Not life, health, wealth, marriage…..nothing!

IMG_1583Dexter goes to his new home tomorrow and I hope he will be very happy there…..that was another very hard  decision to make.  But if we’re moving to rented I can’t have a rabbit digging the garden up.  We’re hoping to be able to take the two cats with us (fingers crossed).

In other news, I’ve been managing to do a bit of art Sue & Bjournaling and have just finished a LO for this month’s challenge on UKS, which was Friends.

These are my much missed friends (who I could really do with at this moment!) they now live in Spain and I only get to see them once or twice a year if I’m lucky.

 

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

So sorry that it's a sad Saturday for you...change is always scary & don't we all take so much for granted! Try to think of it all as a chance to make changes for the better...& keep smiling!! {{Hugs}}