Tuesday 2 March 2010

St David’s Day….

Happy 1st March!  Yes, I know I’m a day late, story of my life at the moment always running to catch up.  I feel like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, a caught a preview of this movie yesterday – I can’t wait!!!
Anyhoo, March brings the start of a new class for me from Vivianna on Polka Dot Robot.  It’s an Art Journal class called Quiet Nights and I’ve done my first page too…. IMG_1581















It’s about where I am right now … - wanting to escape until this part of my life is sorted.  I’m having to put the house on the market and move into rented accommodation due my husband splitting!!  I’m not looking forward to all this upheaval and can only hope it will not be too painful.

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

I know that feeling! I'm sure someone, somewhere has a remote control that keeps fast forwarding my day!!!

Fab first page on your art journal...I hope it will prove a very therapeutic project for you. Life can be such a bitch, but you're a women & you WILL survive!! On those tough days just come on here & vent your spleen!

{{{Hugs}}} Sandi xx