Wednesday 2 January 2008

Trying


Second prompt was 'a word that sums up your day' - well mine has to be trying!!!


Day started well enough, even though it was first day back at work - yuk! Then had to take my DD to garage to have them look at her car. Then popped into Sainsburys to buy some bits for tea only to discover at the check-out that I had no purse!! That's the problem with swapping bags over....so I'll have to stick with one from now on! Grrr! Trying to look at the bright side..........I s'pose I saved money 'cos we'll just have to eat whatever we have in the fridge/freezer/cupboard now.

3 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Oh..I have done that before...got to the check out and realised i didnt have my purse!!!

Unknown said...

Hope your evening was better than your day Mary - at least your lost CJ has now surfaced again - so not all bad!

Mary B said...

good piece of journalling this, fancy forgetting your purse. lol