Saturday 5 January 2008

Day 5 - Beautiful


"I am beautiful no matter what they say"
Christine Aguilera


If you say so Christine! I don't feel beautiful most of the time and can't say that I am beautiful in the way you're supposed to be today. Size 8, blonde, 6' tall with very high cheek bones!?!? However, deep, down inside I have begun to learn to love myself as I am at long last and it's a case of 'take me as I am warts and all' (I haven't got warts honestly!!)


Today I've been busy painting the walls in the front room and DH is now painting the 'feature wall' which is a strange shade of brown - hope it looks OK when it's dried.


Sod all on the telly tonight so may watch a film - DH out bell-ringing again.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Really enjoying reading your blog posts about the 365 days challenge , fab !

Anita (AJH on UKS) x

stephanie said...

hey mary, liking your take on 365. you have been tagged in the latest round of tagging!!