Sunday 7 February 2010

Being grateful….

After my last whining post I can (thankfully) report that I’m feeling a lot more positive about life now having spent last night and this morning in the company of my brother and his family.

It always does me good to visit them and see how a real family should be, close, loving, kind, sharing etc.  We had fun last night with food, cocktails and games and then this morning a Walk around Bradford on Avon followed by a hot chocolate and toasted tea cake and a gorgeous little tea room.  I also treated myself to a wonderful scarf with the last of my birthday money!Scarf(600 x 450)

Also, don’t think I showed you the finished invites I did for my Mum & Dad’s anniversary party.

Cards (600 x 450)

4 comments:

Heather said...

So glad to hear a happier Mary! Love those invites you clever girl xx

Lizzie said...

Glad you had a good time with your family.
Gorgeous scarf and fabby invitations!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Fab scarf....love those invites & hot chocolate & toasted teacakes...you're my kind gal!!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I love your invites! they are really elegant!