Tuesday 25 March 2008

Pubs and painting....

Dear diary....


Here I am again after a busy weekend which included painting the dining room, cooking sunday lunch for the parents, meeting up with my brother, Nick and his family, shopping and God knows what else. And the worst thing is I've done NO 'crafting' and am now getting withdrawl symptoms!


I don't know why I sign up for these on-line photography courses when I'm so pants at taking the most basic photos. I took some 'group' shots yesterday of the 'kids' and didn't like any of them....I don't know why I bother.


Doesn't look like I'll be getting a new kitchen this side of Armagedon so have just given the kitchen doors two coats of paint and that's it for now!


Megan is sending me emails all the time saying how she doesn't like her job and is counting the minutes 'til home-time! If she leaves this one.....I'm throwing her out on the streets!!!


Took Milo to the 'hairdressers' this morning so must go and pick him up soon........he'll look all nice and neat for two minutes!


Might go to the pictures this afternoon to see 'Love in a time of Cholera' - sounds fun doesn't it? But it supposed to be a really good movie.


1 comment:

Jak said...

I love that photo its fab!

Try reading your manual, sounds sarky but its not meant that way. I found that if I read my manual I understood my camera better.

If you cba reading the manual, try looking the manual up online and read sections of it...helped me loads, mind you forgot most things now hahah!

When youve done that can you come and paint my cupboards too cos Im not gettin a new kitchen either!!