Sunday 30 March 2008

Sunny Sunday....

I've had a fab week off work including a trip to Ikea, lots of scrapping, and some home decorating ~ and now it's Sunday again and work tomorrow! It doesn't help that the clocks forward last night and I've lost an hours sleep!


Yesterday I was 'home alone' most of the day, which was fine by me! DH was in Wales walking in the rain and wind and came home wet, dirty, frozen and hungery! DS was out yesterday afternoon playing paintballing in the rain and wind.....luckily he was sleeping over his friend's house last night so they had to put up with the results!!


Made a little maze book for my brother's big 50 coming up next month, hope he'll like it.


1 comment:

Jak said...

Dont you just hate losing that hour! Im knackered and cant believe where the weekend has gone.

Loving the Maze book xx